The all new NightSnipe interchangeable LED headlamp / scan light by Predator Hunter Outdoors!! Originally designed for the predator hunter, the NightSnipe line of headlamps soon became recognized as the ultimate, do- all headlamp by professionals in a variety of different fields. Whether it’s Predator hunting, coon hunting, deer hunting, fishing, camping, working, or anything else done in the dark, the all New NightSnipe headlamp has you covered. Depending on your need, you can change your LED color module (available in red, green and white) in less than 30 seconds making this the only headlamp you will ever need again.
Why choose a NightSnipe headlamp as your scan light tool?
The design of the reflector, reflector material, LED make and model, as well as LED driver is what makes this headlamp shine above the rest. Specifically designed for extreme distances all while using a fixed beam design.
The best of both worlds in one simple, yet effective design!
Maximal benefits in both the center beam, as well as just the right amount of outside halo were engineered into the reflector to make this the ultimate eye shine scanner. Quickly and hands free, use the outside halo on light shy predators or simply center your beam for extreme full body illumination!
A fully focused beam is NOT the ideal choice of experienced predator hunters. The beam is too tight and does not allow for effective eye shine reflection detection, the coverage area is just too small. You could have a predator 20 yards for your scan spot with a tight beam and you would never know it was there. Tight center beam and outside halo of the new Nightsnipe headlamp gives the optimal beam coverage for scanning and quick eye shine detection. Once eye shine is detected, use your focused beam NightSnipe weapon mounted light to fully illuminate your target and make the shot!
Designed and engineered for extreme distances and optimal beam coverage when scanning for eyes.
• All new QUICK interchangeable LED modules available in red, green or white. Change your led color in 30 seconds!
• Comfortable, ergonomic, lightweight fit that can be worn on ball caps, winter hats or hard hats
• Rechargeable 18650 – 10 year rated Lithium –Ion batteries (same batteries used in all of our lights)
• Capable of 200+ yard full body illumination and 500+ yards of eye shine reflection
• Operational at temps down to -45 degrees Fahrenheit
• 2 – Mode design, low / high is the preferred, most beneficial and simple design for predator hunting
• Used by professionals in the hunting, fishing, camping, construction and farming industries
• Flambeau custom foam cutout hard case for storage and protection when not in use
• Industry leading warranty and customer service
Why we use red and green LEDs in our lights
NightSnipe Headlamp Class-2 Kit$149.99 Select options
NightSnipe Headlamp Class-1 Kit$119.99 Select options
NightSnipe Recovery Flashlight Combo$65.00 Add to cart
NightSnipe 4-Port Charger and 2-Replacement Batteries$45.00 Add to cart
NightSnipe Recovery Flashlight$40.00 Add to cart
NightSnipe 4-Port Charger$35.00 Add to cart
NightSnipe Replacement Batteries and 2-Port Charging Unit$34.99 Add to cart
NightSnipe Headlamp CREE LED$30.00 Select options
NightSnipe Universal AC/DC Home and Car Charger$24.99 Add to cart
Replacement Headlamp Flambeau Case$21.99 Add to cart
NightSnipe Replacement Batteries$19.99 Add to cart
NightSnipe Single Port Battery Charger$15.00 Add to cart
NightSnipe Headlamp Halo Shield$8.00 Add to cart