AGM ASP TM35-384 Thermal Monocular-850 yards detection!
The Asp TM-384 handheld observational thermal monocular is equipped with a 384 × 288 infrared detector and a 1024×768 OLED display. It supports functions of observation, hot spot tracking, distance measurement, Wifi hotspot, and so on. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear view even in total darkness. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, law enforcement, searching and rescuing, drug enforcement, anti-smuggling, criminal seizing, hiking, travel, and hunting, etc. FUNCTIONS Distance Measurement:The device realizes distance measurement function after marking the top and bottom of target, and input the target height. Hot Spot Mark:The device detects and marks the hot spot of highest temperature. Wi-Fi & Hot Spot:Device can capture snapshots, record videos, and set parameters via APP after being connected to your phone. Mode Switch:Device supports pallet switch and distance measurement. Storage:Built-in memory module supports video recording/snapshot capturing. Digital Zoom:Device supports 1× and 2× digital zoom.
- 384 × 288 resolution, high sensitivity detector
- Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR, NETD less than 35 mk (@25°C), F#=1.0
- 1024 × 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Up to five hours continuous running (with Wi-Fi hotspot function off)
- Wi-Fi hotspot/ Limited 3-Year Warranty