ATN X-Sight 4K Pro 3-14x Day/Night Riflescope / NightSnipe NS550 DIMMER IR Illuminator Combo Kit
The NightSnipe NS-550 (67 mm objective) IR Illuminator by Predator Hunter Outdoors is one of the most powerful illuminators on the market yet is still compact, lightweight and usable on any night vision setup. Greatly improve the clarity and distance capabilities of your current night vision equipment with this powerful and compact illuminator. A must for anyone looking to get the most of their night vision equipment.
Designed and Engineered in the USA by Predator Hunters for Predator Hunters!
Comes standard with:
- The NightSnipe NS550 Extreme Adjustable Beam Light with all NEW DIMMER SLIDE SWITCH!
- EXCLUSIVE, Industry leading hard plastic NightSnipe carrying case with protective foam cutout insert.
- 1 x Universal AC/DC home or car charger.
- 2 x Rechargeable, 10-year rated Lithium Ion batteries (18650, 3.7 volt, 2400+ mAh).
- 1 x NEW NightSnipe Dimmer Slide Switch
- 1 x NightSnipe Adjustable Mount System. Mount can be used with the included picatinny rail ring mount for mounting on the top of your ATN, or any existing picatinny rail.
- 1 x Interchangeable extreme powered 100,000 hour CREE DIMMER led in 850NM IR (Infrared).
- Adjustable beam allows the user to fine tune the illuminator to their specific situation. From flood to tight pencil beam when extreme distance shots are needed.
- NEW Dimmer Slide Switch allows you too feed your Night Vision setup from 1-100% IR illumination for the perfect amount of IR illumination for every setup!
- 850NM (1070MW)
- Compatible with generation 1, generation 2, generation 3, and ALL digital night vision devices.
- 18650 rechargeable batteries.
- Numerous mounting options available for AR rails, scopes, binoculars and monocular.
- Available in kit form (18650 rechargeable batteries, battery charger with home and car plugs, customer selected mounting options, custom Flambeau case) or the light by itself.
- Industry Leading Warranty
NEW Mount System:
Just like mounting a rifle scope, keeping your light as close as possible to your scope / weapon is crucial for maximum performance. Having to high of a mount will result in improper beam placement and insufficient adjustments that will not allow your tightly focused light beam to be centered in your scope and on your intended target. In addition to improper beam placement or lack of overall adjustment, the adjustment knobs on 99% of similar mounts are too small and become seized up very quickly leaving you with a now nonadjustable mount.
A great majority of the adjustable mounts available in the market are very low quality builds. They lack precise CNC machining, quality internal components such as springs, ball bearings and other crucial parts that make up the mounts. We have also found that most of the mounts do not fit the light tubes properly due to improper hole / screw placement, hole depth and sloppy engineering of the mount ring.
We engineered our adjustable mounts in the same fashion as our lights, tight, fluid like and precise adjustments for pinpoint accuracy. Not only did we improve the overall CNC machining of the mounts we also increased the ball bearing diameters, springs and travel adjustments to ensure a full range of adjustment both vertical and horizontal.
We also increased the overall size of the adjustment knobs for easier finger placement and quicker adjustments. Additionally, we increased the size of the main mounting nut for easier mounting and removing of your light / mount from the picatinny rail.