The Razorback Hunting Bow Light Kit
ALL NEW ADJUSTABLE BEAM! From FLOOD to TIGHT and everything in between!! The perfect beam coverage no matter the situation!
Predator Hunter Outdoors has gone above and beyond with the NightSnipe RAZORBACK Adjustable Beam Bow Mounted Stabilizer Light! The highest quality, farthest shining stabilizer bow light available anywhere! Simply screw the Razorback into your existing stabilizer hole, mount your coiled tactical pressure or click switch near the grip and you’re ready for extreme night bowhunting!
The Razorback is unlike any other bow mounted stabilizer light because of the extreme 2-mode CREE LED and specially designed 2-mode specific light bezel. We went ahead and made the RAZORBACK as versatile as possible giving the best of both close range bow illumination as well as maximum down range illumination. In low mode, the Razorback gives off just the right amount of light for shots up to 60 yards. Tap the pressure switch to high mode for extreme 200+ yard shot illumination and 500+ yard eye shine detection.
Length: 7 inches
Weight: Approx. 9 ounces
Construction: manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum featuring a clear glass lens and the highest quality CREE LED.
Comes standard with:
- Razorback Adjustable Beam Hunting Light
- EXCLUSIVE, Industry leading hard plastic NightSnipe carrying case with protective foam cut out insert.
- 1 x Extreme powered 100,000 hour 2-mode CREE LED in your choice of Green or Red.
- 1 x Universal AC/DC home or car charger.
- 2 x Rechargeable, 10-year rated Lithium Ion batteries (18650, 3.7 volt, 2400+ mAh).
- 1 x Push button on/off tailcap that operates both high and low modes.
- 1 x Coiled tactical bow mounted stabilizer tailcap switch that operates both high and low modes.
- 2 x BOWJAX stabilizer dampeners.
robertdale99 (verified owner) –
Did not think this would work as well as it did. Took it out the first night and got great shots on raccoons and found where the hogs were bedding down went the next day and chased three of them out. I found that I was getting better shot with my reostat lights off than on which shocked me. Great product, I’m so glad I can finally hunt at night with my bow