Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450 Digital Night Vision Riflescope 4.5-18x Magnification
The Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450 utilizes proprietary software, cutting-edge electronic components and signal-processing algorithms to deliver one of the industry’s highest values of sensitivity in night time. The result is a device offering flawless passive-mode performance in deep twilight, even night, without switching on IR illumination.
High nighttime sensitivity, high resolution display and sensor, high magnification and a powerful built-in IR Illuminator for operation in total darkness make the Digisight Ultra the perfect tool for target detection at distances of 500+ meters. A highly sensitive CMOS sensor featuring 1280×720 HD resolution delivers a high definition image with precise detail rendering. The field of view of the complex wide-angle six-lens eyepiece, employed in the 400-series features 20% increase compared to the previous Digisight Ultra model. Combined with the HD quality AMOLED display, the eyepiece delivers a rich and deep image perception.
“Picture-in-Picture” mode allows the user to add an extra frame to the display. Sized only 1/10 of the total display’s, the frame shows enlarged image of the target and reticle. This allows the user to see both: enlarged image of the aiming area and the full field of view. The Digisight Ultra riflescope is also equipped with a recorder which enables video shooting and image capturing at the time of observation. Video and photo files saved in the internal memory can be transferred to a PC/laptop or mobile device via wired or Wi-Fi connection.
Digisight Ultra includes a progressive autonomous B-Pack power supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS5, 5A-h battery pack designed to deliver over 5 hrs. of operation on maximum mode. IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Digisight Ultra performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfall and submersion in 1 m of water for up to 30 min. The N450 feature high shock resistance and can be used with rifled hunting weapon for such cartridges as 9.3?64, .30-06, .300, .375. etc, and with smooth-bore and airsoft weapon.
- Scalable Ballistic Reticles- Ballistic reticles are scaled proportionally to riflescope’s magnification changes, similar to the reticles placed in the first focal plane of optical sights.
Angular dimensions of reticles’ parts remain unchanged at all magnifications, which allows quick measuring of distance and adjusting when shooting at various ranges.
- Increased Reticle Adjustment Range- Reticle’s vertical and horizontal travel range is two meters at 100 m – on average 25% more than in previous Pulsar models. The increased reticle travel range allows zeroing at close and far distances and installing the riflescope on rifles using cartridges with steep ballistic trajectory without changing mounts and rails.
- 10 Reticle Shapes in 6 Color Modes- The reticle is electronic and is always in the same plane with the target. The Digisight has reticles of ten various shapes and functions (direct shot type, ballistic, scalable and regular), all presented in six colors.
- Accurate Zoome Zeroing- The user can zero the riflescope either at the basic magnification or at a zoom, with the click value decreasing as the zoom value increases. At the maximum magnification reticle step is less than 0.1 MOA. Aiming point is stable in the entire range of magnifications.
- Instant Start-up- Starts up within three seconds after ON button is pressed
- 5 Individual Shooting Profiles- Zeroing settings are saved in a shooting profile. The Digisight Ultra N450 riflescope allow the user to create up to five shooting profiles for various rifles and cartridges. Each profile can hold up to 10 zeroing distances.
- Software Sensitivity Enhancement Algorithm SumLight- SumLight function increases sensor sensitivity, which allows passive observation (with IR off) in low light at night. The software automatically activates algorithms (such as summing adjacent pixel signals, frame addition), thus increasing sensitivity while preserving sufficient image quality.
- Powerful Long-Range IR Illuminator- The Digisight Ultra N450 riflescope is supplied with a detachable high power 850nm IR illuminator. The 850nm model operates in the visible range. Three adjustable IR power levels help choose preferred effective range and illumination level of an object observed.
- Stream Vision App- Using the free, high-tech, iOS and Android compatible Stream Vision app, the Digisight Ultra connects via Wi-Fi to allow transfer of images and video to smartphones and other wireless devices in real time, stream footage to YouTube and other online video platforms, and even use your personal device as a wireless remote control.
- Extreme Operating Temperatures- Digisight Ultra riflescopes are effective in use at low temperatures (down to -13°F). The frost-resistant AMOLED display features quick response rate and ensures a crisp image when viewing fast moving objects.
- Stadiametric Rangefinder- The Digisight Ultra features a stadiametric rangefinder: a dynamic rangefinding scale intended to help determine range to objects with known height 1.7 m (deer), 0.7m (wild boar) and 0.3 m (rabbit).
- Side Incline and Elevation Angle Sensor- A built-in accelerometer/gyroscope improves accuracy by precisely identifying cant and angles greater than 5° with an arrow indicating the direction and degree of lateral tilting. Increased angles are shown with additional arrows. Moreover, the riflescope can be set to auto shutdown when resting in a non-shooting position. Unit operation may be disabled when the vertical angle is greater than 70° or horizontal angle is greater than 30°.