Just when you thought the all new Photon couldn’t get any better we accompanied it with the NightSnipe NS350 Extreme IR Illumiantor Dimmer Kit!
Here it is folks! A dimmer IR Illuminator kit like no other!! Feed that night vision scope as much or as little IR light it needs for the perfect amount of illumination on every set!!
The Stock Photon scopes will allow you to see roughly 150 yards in pure darkness. By adding the NightSnipe NS-350 IR Kit you will now be able to reach distances of 600+ yards and greatly improve the clarity and resolution from your Photon scope. A small investment for an extreme improvement in performance!
When it comes to IR illuminators nothing beats the NightSnipe NS-350 Extreme IR Illuminator !! Turn your existing Night Vision Scope into a 600 +++ yard killing machine!
Combo kit comes with:
- All NEW Photon RT 6 x 50S Digitial Night Vision Scope
- NS-350 (54mm Objective) IR Illuminator Kit with 3 modes, Low, Med, High IR Light intessity control.
- Adjustable focus beam.
- 850NM IR American made CREE LED
- 2 x 18650 Rechargeable Batteries Wall/Car Charger
- Flambeau Custom Hard Case
- NEW: NightSnipe Adjustable Mount System with windage and elevation adjustments. Mount can be used with the included picatinny rail ring mount for mounting on the top of the Photon, or any existing picatinny rail.
- WiFi remote view via Pulsar Stream Vision
- Built-in video/sound recording
- 2x digital zoom
- 6 reticle options with 4 colors
- Power input
- One-shot zero function
- High resolution sensor
- Built-in 850nm LED IR illuminator
- Resistant to bright light exposure
- IP55 water resistant
- Intuitive easy-to-use interface
- Front focus objective lens
- Additional weaver rail for accessories
- Works with most aftermarket 30mm rings
- Type of Sensor:CMOS sensor
- Sensor resolution, pixels: 768×576 Pixels
- Display type: LCD
- Display Resolution, pix.: 640×480 pix
- Built-in Video Recorder Availability: Yes
- Built-In Memory, Gb: 8 Gb
- Video Clip, Format: AVI
- Video Clip, Resolution: 320×240 or 640×480
- Format of photo files: JPEG
- Resolution of photo files: 320×240, 640×480, 1280×960
- Memory capacity Approximately: 5 hours
- WiFi frequency: 2.4GHz
- WiFi reception range ft/m: 50 / 15 ft/m
- Magnification: 6/12
- Diameter, Lens, mm: 50 mm
- Digital Zoom: 2x
- Lens Focus, mm; 70 mm
- Relative aperture, D/f’: 1:1.4
- Field of View,°, horizontal * vertical: 3.3
- Field of View, m@100m, horizontal: 6
- Field of view, ft@100yd: 18
- Eye relief (in/mm): 2.76 / 70 in/mm
- Diopter Adjustment: +4 to -4
- Resolution, Lines per mm: 40
- IR Emitter: LED
- IR Wavelenght, nm: 940
- Equivalent IR Power: 100 mW
- Beam Divergence: 7 Degree
- Range of Detection, m (Object 1,7m High, Illuminatuin Level 0,05 lux(“1/4 moon”): 200 / 180
- Power Supply: 3.8-6.3 V
- Battery Type: 4xAA
- Battery Life (with IR): 3.5 Hour
- External Power Supply: 5V via microUSB
- Windage Adjustment: .1 1 click = Mil
- Number of Preloaded Reticles: 6
- Colors: Black, white, red, green
- Material, Lens: Glass
- Body Material; Glass-nylon composite and metal
- Rail type: Weaver
- Operating temperature, F/C: 5 to 122 / -15 to 50 F/C
- Waterproof IP Standard: IP55 – water resistant
- Nitrogen Purged: No
- Shockproof: Yes
- Diameter, Tube: 30mm
- Maximum Recoil: .375 H&H
- Length (in/mm): 18 / 458
- Width (in/mm): 3.93 / 100
- Height (in/mm): 3.62 / 92
- Weight, (w/ battery) ,oz.: 32.8 oz.
Predator Hunter Outdoors is excited to announce our new line of Infrared Illuminators all designed to boost and enhance your current night vision setup with improved clarity and extreme distances! With a variety of different models and kit packages available, units were designed to suit the needs of every hunter for every hunting situation. Whether it be a weapon rail mount, scope mount, binocular or monocular, we have a mount system to accompany any of our Infrared Illuminator units. With maximum performance, innovative design and an industry leading warranty- Predator Hunter Outdoors line of Infrared Illuminators will Keep you Hunting After the Sun Goes Down!!!
The NS-350 (54 mm objective) IR Illuminator by Predator Hunter Outdoors is one of the most powerful illuminators on the market yet is still compact, lightweight and usable on any night vision setup. Greatly improve the clarity and distance capabilities of your current night vision equipment with this powerful and compact illuminator. A must for anyone looking to get the most of their night vision equipment.
NEW Mount System:
Just like mounting a rifle scope, keeping your light as close as possible to your scope / weapon is crucial for maximum performance. Having to high of a mount will result in improper beam placement and insufficient adjustments that will not allow your tightly focused light beam to be centered in your scope and on your intended target. In addition to improper beam placement or lack of overall adjustment, the adjustment knobs on 99% of similar mounts are too small and become seized up very quickly leaving you with a now nonadjustable mount.
A great majority of the adjustable mounts available in the market are very low quality builds. They lack precise CNC machining, quality internal components such as springs, ball bearings and other crucial parts that make up the mounts. We have also found that most of the mounts do not fit the light tubes properly due to improper hole / screw placement, hole depth and sloppy engineering of the mount ring.
We engineered our adjustable mounts in the same fashion as our lights, tight, fluid like and precise adjustments for pinpoint accuracy. Not only did we improve the overall CNC machining of the mounts we also increased the ball bearing diameters, springs and travel adjustments to ensure a full range of adjustment both vertical and horizontal.
We also increased the overall size of the adjustment knobs for easier finger placement and quicker adjustments. Additionally, we increased the size of the main mounting nut for easier mounting and removing of your light / mount from the picatinny rail.
Mount can be used with the included picatinny rail ring mount for mounting on the top of the Photon, or any existing picatinny rail.