SUPER YOTER R 2.0-8.0x35mm Thermal Weapon Sight
(2-8x magnification and 2,000 yards of detection!)
Free NightSnipe NS10,000 Rechargeable Battery Battery Pack Kit (10-Hour Run Time) Picatinny Rail Mount Or Velcro Pouch.
Michigan residents please call and we will pay your sales tax! (No tax charged for other states if placing order on website) (855) 766-4364
The SUPER YOTER R 2.0-8.0x35mm Compact Thermal Weapon Sight is Bering Optics new flagship model. The Super Yoter R VOx 640×480 core resolution with 50Hz refresh rate is a superior scope ideal for predator control at medium through long-range distances. This Thermal Scope features an optical magnification of 2.0x and digital zoom of 2X, 3X, 4X.
The wide range of controls and capabilities allow the user to adapt the scope to various conditions and personal preferences. Choice of 8 reticle patterns including 3 BDC reticles, along with four color options for each reticle pattern. The sight operation is controlled with three buttons allowing easy selection of the options.
A unique adjustable stradiametric rangefinder can be set to the height of the animals in your region, thus increasing the overall usefulness of this feature. Another useful feature of the Super Yoter R is the manual contrast adjustment of the image.
The precise W/E adjustment increments is 0.54” at the 1X (native magnification of 2.0x) and the zero-increment change based on the zoom level is only 0.14” at the 4X digital magnification level. This provides a valuable advance in accuracy for a Thermal Scope.
A reliable low profile QD Mount or Quick-Detach LaRue Tactical® lockable mount, Wi-Fi capability that allows media recording to mobile device (with required iOS or Android App), along with a 4-year warranty!
SUPER YOTER R KEY FEATURES:
- Superior for predator control at medium and long-range distances
- Excellent performer in high humidity conditions
- Picture-in-Picture function- 2X multiplied image on a top of the display
- Automatic shatter based thermal VOx core with Auto- or Manual calibration • Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Red Hot / Colored Hot • 8 reticle patterns including 3 BDC reticles
- 4 color options for each reticle pattern
- Precise W/E adjustment increments is 0.54” at 1X (2.0x native magnification) and just 0.14” at 4X multiplied image
- Manual control of the image sharpness and screen brightness
- Manual control of the contrast
- Manual control of the image background balance of white (Cool or Warm) • Ability to save 4 profiles of zeroing calibration data
- Stradiametric Rangefinder function to estimate the distance to the targets; Manually adjustable target’s height
- A precise lens focusing mechanism
- 5V DC external power supply option via a Type-C USB port
- Blind Pixel repair tool
- Standby mode
- Digital Compass
- Battery status indicator
- Nitrogen purged
- Video out
- 32Gb internal memory
- Built-in internal recording function in .mp4 (video) and .jpeg (image) formats • Wi-Fi capable- allows media recording to the mobile device (iOS or Android App is required)
- Equipped with the Standard QD Mount or LaRue Tactical® Quick-Detach (QD) lockable mount • 4 years warranty
- SUPER YOTER R 2.0-8.0x35mm
- Standard QD Mount or LaRue Quick-Detach (QD) lockable mount
- Front lens protective cap
- Rubber eye guard
- 2 CR123 batteries
- L-shaped Video-out Type-C USB cable with 3.5mm RCA male connector plug Soft Carrying Case with a shoulder strap
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction manual
- FREE NightSnipe NS10,000 Super Yoter 10-Hour Battery Pack with Picatinny mount OR Velcro Pouch.
- Industry Leading 4-year full manufacturers warranty!