In the heavy-duty tripod class, nothing comes close to the CRETAC 3372 Tactical Rifle Tripod for both stability and lightweight performance. At just 1.75 kg (3.86 lb), the 3372 offers the additional durability you need while making transport and setup effortless.
The CRETAC 3372 Rapid is an engineering success, inheriting all the superior specifications found in our tournament class tripods. Constructed of top quality carbon fiber and high grade CNC-milled 6061 T6 solid block aluminum, the 3372 can easily handle loads of over 30 kg (66 lb).
Features of the 3372 Rapid include
– Constructed of high quality carbon fiber and high grade CNC-milled 6061 T6 solid block aluminum.
– CRETAC’s new Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology.
– A load capacity of at least 30 kg (66 lb).
– Remarkably lightweight construction, just 1.75 kg (3.86 lb).
– Maximum height of 10.50 cm (4.13 inches), more with optional center column.
– Maximum leg tube diameter of 37 mm (1.46 in).
– Base diameter of 90 mm (3.5 in).
– Preset leg angles at 25, 50, and 75 degrees.
– The CNC-milled low angle ball head mount is multi-layered to withstand the most punishing conditions.
– An attractive tripod bag is included.
The 3372 Rapid tripod fulfills all the requirements of the serious shooter: Exceptional durability in a design so lightweight you won’t believe it’s heavy-duty.
Optional Center Column Upgrade Kit
Our optional center column upgrade kit is of lightweight carbon fiber construction, adding little more than one pound of additional weight.
The new attachment design is exceptionally strong, securing to the tripod body with three stainless steel screws. The center column remains completely immobile even at its maximum height, for total security and precision during operation.
|Rapid Technology||Tripods and Monopods featuring this symbol are equipped with CRETAC’s Rapid System which prevents leg sections from rotating while the Tripod / Monopod is being set up. Benefits of this innovative technology include:|
► Ultra Fast and Effortless Setup and Breakdown
|180° Flip-Legs||Tripods featuring this symbol can be reverse-folded over installed CRETAC ball heads, making the setup extremely compact for transport and storage without having to remove the ball head. Benefits include:|
► Fits in Carry-on or Backpack
|Water Resistant||Tripods and Monopods featuring this symbol are suited for use in (salt)water environments. CRETAC Tripods and Monopods are crafted of superb Carbon and anodized Aluminum, earning them a solid reputation for superior performance in punishing saltwater. Benefits include:|
► Exceptional Longevity
|Folded Length||0.63 m / 24.80 in|
|Maximum Extended Height||2.03 m / 79.92 in|
|Maximum Height||1.49 m / 58.88 in|
|Maximum Load Capacity||30.00 kg / 66.00 lb|
|Minimum Height||10.50 cm / 4.13 in|
|Weight||1.75 kg / 3.86 lb|
|Weight Including Center Column||2.14 kg / 4.71 lb|