NightSnipe Leveling Head
The NightSnipe Leveling Head is the ultimate lightweight all-around shooting system for precise, consecutive shot placement.
Simplicity, reliability, and precision sum up the professionalism that has been dedicated to the engineering of the NightSnipe Leveling Head System.
We wanted something different from the commonly used “Ball Head” system that added simplicity all while keeping precision and reliability the key factors. The ability to simply release your weapon hands-free and not have the worry of your tripod and weapon tipping over was highly considered especially for the nighttime hunter who visually can’t see if the head is locked in place. The ability to lock the level head in place is as simple as turning the large locking collar with a quick 1/4 turn rotation. When not locked in place, the NightSnipe level head has the ability to achieve 15 degrees of maximum movement in any direction which will accommodate just every hunting situation. Full, 360-degree rotation is also possible while achieving 15 degrees of movement in any direction.
The lockable ARCA style mounting plate is designed to be used with all ARCA Swiss style mounts for M-LOK, KeyMod, and ARCA Rail systems. The lockable quick-release lever gives the security of knowing your weapon is locked in and ready for action. To remove your weapon from the NightSnipe Level Head, simply release the locking lever and remove your weapon. Quick, simple, reliable, and precise! The NightSnipe Level Head… used and preferred by some of the top predator hunters in the industry!
NightSnipe Leveling Head Features:
- Weight: 20 ounces
- Load capacity: 55 lbs
- Adjustable range: ±15°
- Base diameter: 78mm
- Mounting screw thread: UNC1/4″-20
- Base thread: UNC3/8″-16
- Quick-release lock lever
- Anodized finish provides superior corrosion resistance and added rigidity
- One-handed operation
- Level the apex of your tripod without having to adjust your legs
- Use under a gimbal head to quickly find the horizon and achieve proper load balancing on uneven and/or sloped terrain
- Installs into Series 2 Tripods with SureGrip, or any other tripod with a male or female 3/8″-16 thread
- Removable for travel ease
- Removable lower 3/8″-16 stud for more mounting options
- Reversible upper stud fits with both 3/8-16 and 1/4″-20 threaded holes