Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XL50 Thermal Riflescope
(1.75-14x magnification and 2,500 yards of detection!)
Michigan residents please call and we will pay your sales tax! (No tax charged for other states if placing an order on the website.) (855) 766-4364
The Pulsar Thermion 2 LRF XL50 Thermal Riflescope is a game-changing digital thermal riflescope with a built-in laser rangefinder. It offers a stunning HD thermal image, thanks to its advanced sensor with a 1024×768 resolution. You can choose from eight thermal color palettes and enjoy extreme image detail on high zoom. The built-in ballistic calculator ensures precision in long-range shooting.
With premium Germanium optics, it has the widest field of view in the Thermion 2 Line and an impressive 2,500-yard detection range. Plus, it comes with an 875-yard laser rangefinder for pinpoint accuracy.
Control it wirelessly with the included remote and enjoy extended usage with a dual Li-ion power system. Stay connected with Wi-Fi readiness and Stream Vision 2 app compatibility, and share your experiences with 16GB of cloud space.
This riflescope is also compatible with the Pulsar Bluetooth wireless remote. With three sensor sensitivity levels, durable aluminum alloy construction, and IPX7 waterproof rating, it’s built for versatility and resilience.
Thermion 2 LRF XL50 Features:
- <35 NETD thermal sensor with 1024×768 resolution and 12µm pixel pitch
- AMOLED 1024×768 display
- 8 different thermal color palettes
- Integrated ballistic calculator for long-range shooting
- The widest field of view (14×10.05°) in the entire Thermion 2 Line
- Extra-long 2,500-yard detection range
- Built in 875-yard laser rangefinder
- Wireless remote control included
- Dual Li-ion power system: 2 Ah external battery / 4.9 Ah internal battery
- 6 hours of operating time
- Chargeable with USB-C cable
- Wi-Fi ready and Stream Vision 2 app compatible
- 16gb of cloud space
- Compatible with the Pulsar Bluetooth wireless remote, the first Pulsar product to have this feature.
- 3 sensor sensitivity amplification levels
- Made of robust aluminum alloy
- IPX7 fully waterproof
8 Color Palettes
A choice of 8 color palettes lets the user observe their prey more effectively, allowing them to optimize their unit for specific tasks. White Hot, Black Hot, and Red Hot are optimal for object detection, while Rainbow and Ultramarine help increase chances for recognition and identification. Red Monochrome, Sepia, and Violet are best suited for long-range observation at night.
Picture in Picture
This function displays a magnified picture of the reticle’s aiming point at the top middle of the display screen. This maintains the original picture, letting shooters keep a wild field-of-view to see their target’s surroundings, while allowing precision shot placement using the magnified screen up top. This function is ideal for hunting, where follow up shots may be needed.