Sightmark Wraith 4K Max 3-24×50 / NS750 IR Kit Combo
FREE NightSnipe NS10,000 Rechargeable Battery Pack Kit, 10-Hour Run Time!
Want to TRIPLE the viewing distance of your existing Sightmark Wraith scope? Easily do this by adding a NightSnipe Hunting Lights NS550 Extreme IR Illuminator to your setup! See your target at 1000+ yards with the NightSnipe NS550 Extreme IR! A small investment for an extreme improvement in performance!
NOTE: The 850nm LED is a farther illuminating LED then the 940nm. If your wanting the furthest illuminating LED, choose the 850nm.
Combo kit comes standard with:
- 1 x Sightmark Wraith 4K Max 3-24X50 Digital Riflescope (For more info on the Wraith 4K Click Here)
- 1 x NightSnipe NS750 Extreme Dimmable IR (Infrared) Illuminator Hunting Light Kit
- 1 x Coiled Dimmer Illumination DIAL Switch
- 1 x NightSnipe Adjustable Mount System. (Mounts to any Picatinny Rail or the provided rail scope mount)
- 1 x Interchangeable extreme powered 100,000-hour CREE USA DIMMER IR (Infrared) LED available in 850nm or 940nm. The 850nm illuminates the farthest but also gives a slightly brighter glow of the LED itself. The 940nm gives less glow of the LED and illuminates slightly less then the 850nm.
- 1 x Universal AC/DC home & car charger.
- 2 x Rechargeable, 10-year rated Lithium Ion batteries (18650, 3.7 volt, 2400+ mAh).
- EXCLUSIVE, Industry leading hard plastic NightSnipe carrying case with protective foam cut out insert.
jblakeney (verified owner) –
First off, let me say that I have very little experience with night vision. With that being said, I was very impressed with this kit. I also included the bolt action extension mount. I’ve only had it mounted on my rife for three days now and I’m getting more experienced every night. It took me about an hour before I felt completely comfortable with the optic. I upgraded the IR light and I’m glad I did. The one shot zero took a few more shots than expected but it worked out. For the money, I feel like it’s a great deal (kit).